Name and Address:
415 10 Teplice
Czech RepublicRegistration No.:
09385363VAT ID No.:
CZ09385363Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ordering and Conclusion of the Contract
The goods presented in our Online Shop or in our current advertising, including a detailed description, do not represent a binding offer by us to you. When you place an order with us in writing, by telephone, electronically or in any other form, you are making a legally binding offer to us. Likewise, as a rule, you are making us a legally binding offer when you enter the requested information in any of the online order forms in our Online Shop and conclude by clicking the "Order now" button. In contrast, merely adding items to your shopping basket does not constitute a legally binding offer on your part.
2. a) Additional information
Additional information for Contracts in electronic commerce: Once the contract has been concluded, we save the text of the contract, including the Standard Terms and Conditions, for our own purposes. If you place an order in our Online Shop, the details of your purchase are shown in the acknowledgement that we send to you by email upon receipt of your order. You have an obligation to permanently save or to print out this order acknowledgement so that you always have the content of the contract, once concluded, available to you in a permanent form. You can save the subsequent contract by saving the email containing our acknowledgement.With regard to recognizing and correcting any input errors, we draw your attention to the following. For your order in our Online Shop, you have placed your chosen items in your shopping basket. There you will also find an overview of all the items you have placed in the shopping basket and the exact shipping costs. Then, please click the "Checkout" button. In the page which then opens, please enter your personal details. Then click "Add a method of payment". There, please select your chosen method of payment, and then click "Order Summary". Here you can view all your selected items and any additional details you have entered, and check for any input errors. To make corrections, you can now click "Change" or "Back". Is everything correct now? It is only when you click "Order now" that you make a binding offer to buy the goods.Only if you place an order via our Online Shop will we send you an acknowledgement by email. This email is only intended to inform you that your order has been received, and it gives the details of your order. This acknowledgement does not constitute acceptance of your offer. The contract of sale with you only comes about, subject to these Standard Terms and Conditions, once we have dispatched the items you have ordered, which constitutes acceptance of your offer.3. Terms of Delivery
3. a) Standard Delivery - Within Czech Republic, ordered and available goods will be delivered within 1-3 working days after we receive your order, and in the case of payment in advance, 5-6 days after you instruct your bank to make the payment. We accept no liability for adhering to this delivery time unless a failure to do so is intentional or due to gross negligence on our part.If there is a delay in delivery, or should your order not be deliverable in whole or in part, we shall inform you promptly in each case and refund any payments already received from you immediately. For international deliveries, please refer to Section 5 below. Deliveries to destinations outside the European Union may be subject to additional customs duty for you. Your local customs authorities can provide you with details.
All correspondence with us should be in English; this also applies to conclusion of the contract of sale. In our Online Shop this is also possible in English, German, Czech, Slovakian or Hungarian.
3. b) Split Orders - If, with your consent, we deliver remaining items of your order at a later date, you will receive these without any shipping or packaging costs.4. Payment
We offer the following payment options: payment on account, PayPal, credit card, cash on delivery or payment in advance by bank transfer. With every order, we reserve the right not to offer certain methods of payment and to refer you to other payment options, for example payment in advance only, in order to protect against credit risk. The cost of any money transaction will be borne by you.
4. a) Paypal - In the case of payment by PayPal
, you authorize your payment to us vis-à-vis PayPal. Payment by PayPal is only possible in the Online Shop.
4. b) Credit Card - In the case of a purchase by Credit Card
, your credit card account is charged right with the placement of the order.
4. c) Cash on Delivery - In the case of payment by cash on delivery, you also pay a COD
fee in addition to the invoice amount and the basic shipping rates depending on the final delivery destination.
4. d) Payment in Advance - If the payment in advance
method is selected, we give you our bank details in the order acknowledgement. The invoice amount should be transferred to our account within 10 days of receiving our order acknowledgement. Once we have received the total amount, your order will be assembled and dispatched to you5. Ownership, shipping and prices
5. a) Prices - The prices listed in the quotation at the time of ordering shall apply. The stated prices are final prices, i.e. they include the applicable statutory Czech value added tax. The goods shall remain our property
until payment of the purchase price has been received in full. Should you act in a way that is contrary to the terms of the contract, in particular in the event of default in payment, we shall be entitled to demand the surrender of the goods if we have withdrawn from the contract.For purchases or deliveries to customers who are outside of Czech Republic but still within the European Union (EU), we are obliged to charge VAT at the statutory rate applicable in the particular country. As VAT rates vary from country to country, the prices charged may differ from those specified in our quotation at the time of your order.For purchases by, and deliveries to, customers outside the European Union, we charge no VAT. The Czech Republic VAT included in our final prices does not apply. As a rule, you pay your national value added tax and any customs duty, as the case may be, when the consignments are handed over to your parcel service.
5. b) Shipping Charges - Within Czech Republic and for many other countries, we make a flat-rate shipping charge. You will find these flat rates in the “Payment & shipping” section of the checkout process in the Online Shop, or you can email us.6. Warranty
Unless otherwise expressly agreed, your warranty rights are based on the statutory provisions of the law on sales.7. Liability
Our liability for compensation, on whatever legal grounds (especially for delay or defects), is limited to the contractually typical, foreseeable damage. This liability restriction does not apply to our liability for intent or gross negligence, for warranted characteristics, for loss of life, personal injury or illness, or under the Czech Republic Product Liability Law.8. Right of Cancellation for Consumers
The statutory right of cancellation only applies to consumers. According to the Czech Civil Code, a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is outside his trade, business or profession.
8. a) Cancellation Policy - Right of Cancellation -
You are entitled to cancel this contract within 14 days without stating any reason. The cancellation deadline is 14 days from the day on which you, or a third party appointed by you who is not the carrier, take possession of the last goods, last part delivery or last item. In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us, RockFast s.r.o., Bohosudovska 478, 415 10 Teplice, email: email@example.com, by means of an unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, telephone or an email), about your decision to cancel this contract. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to dispatch the notice of cancellation before the deadline has expired. What cancellation entails -
If you cancel this contract, we are obliged to refund you with all the payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs arising because you have chosen a method of delivery other than the lowest-cost standard delivery offered by us) without delay and within 14 days at most from the day we received the notice of cancellation. Unless specifically agreed otherwise with you, we shall use the same method of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction. We shall not under any circumstances make a charge for this refund. We may withhold the refund until we have received the returned goods or until you provide proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.You shall send the goods back to us or hand them over to us without delay and in any event within 14 days at the latest from the day on which you notify us that you are cancelling the contract. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the 14-day deadline has expired. We pay the cost of returning the goods within Czech Republic. You are only required to reimburse any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is attributable to the goods having been handled in a way that is not necessary for the purpose of checking their quality, characteristics and method of operation.
8. b) Exceptions to the Right of Cancellation - There are legal exceptions to the right of cancellation. For example, you cannot cancel the distance-selling contract if the goods ordered by you were specially manufactured to your specifications or are clearly tailored to your personal requirements and cannot be sold to anyone else on account of implementing your specifications.Furthermore, your initial right of cancellation expires prematurely in the case of:contracts for delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene if the seal has been removed after delivery,contracts for delivery of goods if these have been mixed with other goods after delivery and are, by their nature, inseparablecontracts for delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed pack if the seal has been removed after delivery.9. Proof of Purchase
Please keep all your purchase receipts. They are important as proof of purchase for claims, or for insurance in the event of theft. Your orders are stored in our system. Should you lose your order documents, please contact us by email or a telephone. We are happy to send you a copy of the data pertaining to your order. You have access to copies of your invoices at all times under the “My Account” section of our Online Shop.10. Place of Jurisdiction
If you are a consumer and are not domiciled within the European Union (EU), our registered office is the place of jurisdiction. Czech law applies exclusively to all claims between you and us unless, in the case of a consumer agreement, the protection granted to you by the mandatory provisions of the law of the EU state in which you have your habitual residence is withdrawn on account of this choice of law.11. Advice on Dispute Resolution for Consumers
The European Commission has established a platform for out-of-court dispute resolution. This enables consumers to first resolve disputes relating to their online order without taking legal action. The dispute resolution platform can be accessed by following the external link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
. We endeavor to resolve any differences of opinion arising from our contract amicably. Beyond this, we are not obliged to participate in any arbitration proceedings, and we regret that we cannot offer you the opportunity to participate in such proceedings.